This video is just me, making 14 different sandwiches. I'm disabling the comments on this video because of the number of people who got mad at my sandwich-making decisions and had to vent their spleen about it in the comment section. One person even said that my sandwiches were racist. They did not elaborate. I wasn't sure how to respond to that.
To answer the most frequently asked questions:
1. No, we don't use butter on our sandwiches in the USA (or, at least, not in my area)
2. Yes, all of the sandwiches will find a home. They won't be wasted.
3. No, I probably didn't use enough/used too much of something for your taste.
4. Yes, I know you want to debate my sandwich-making technique.
5. No, we're not going to do that.
6. Yes, I really made a video of me, making sandwiches.
7. Yes, I probably do need to get a life.
8. Yes, you just WATCHED a video of me, making sandwiches...Which means you may need to get a life, too. (Just kidding)
You can see my previous sandwich-making videos here:
And a meat-free version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUxZuH_9KKQ
I made this video because of a tingly experience I had as a child, watching my mom make sandwiches for a family trip we were going to take. It was so relaxing, watching her do that. I tried to replicate that experience here for you.
Don't overthink the video, or the individual sandwiches. Just relax and enjoy, if you can.