Hi guys! It’s Q. I hope everyone has had, or is having a great week so far. I can’t tell you how happy it made me to receive such humorous, well thought out, and fun questions. You guys rock. Thank you so much for getting me to 3.5 K in a little over two weeks. I’m so humbled!! I know this video is a little bare bones, but that’s what I intended for it to be. After this, content will be back to its normal tingly goodness. As always, feel free to leave me a comment below. If you’re new here: hi!! : )
I hope everyone has a great day, and I’ll see you in the next one.
Questions in Order:
1. Where are you from? What camera do you use to record yourself and what do you dream of?
2. Do you experience ASMR
3. Favorite book ever?
4. What’s your favorite type of coffee and what’s your go to place to get it??
5. Do you have pets?
6. Do you plan to do this long term, or are you just doing this for fun?
7. How old are you?
8. what's your favorite book
9. Do you fold or scrunch your toilet paper?
10. Who are you?
11. Favorite Movie/TV Show, Book and Musician?
12. Are manbuns sexy?
13. Do you plan on making any live streams?
14. If you could choose between being a ship that flies unicorns across the universe, would you eat chocolate covered peanuts?
15. How long has your interest in asmr? Who are your favorite asmr creators?
16. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
17. On which continent do you live?
18. Are you Aries (or Libra)?
19. Is there some sort of meaning behind the name of your channel?
20. What is your favorite way to spend free time
21. Who is your favorite ASMRtist?
22. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
23. What cheers you up?
24. What do you think might be a good fragrance to wear for a guy?
25. Where are you from?
Check out these ASMRtists, their work is awesome in many different ways:
The ASMR Alapaca
Articulate Design ASMR
The Sound of Silence ASMR
📸 Instagram: thequietsprite