1-1/2 cup rice cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup corn syrup
1/2 can of 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 stick of unsalted butter
(Over medium heat.)
1. Melt the butter in the pan.
2. After the butter is melted, add the brown sugar, and stir continuously until melted together.
3. Add the condensed milk and corn syrup, and mix well. Let it sit until everything is combined. (~4 minutes in the video)
4. Add salt and vanilla
5. Turn off the heat
6. Add the cereal, stir well
7. Transfer to the lined/greased pan
8. Sprinkle more chocolate chips over the top, and leave them to melt (~5 minutes), then spread the chocolate to cover the whole thing.
9. Let cool/harden for 3 hours, and then cut and serve!
*** HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ***
Disclaimer: *** This video is created for relaxation, entertainment and ASMR/tingles/chills inducing purposes only. For more information about ASMR phenomenon please click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
This video cannot replace any medication or professional treatment. If you have sleep/anxiety/psychological troubles please consult your physician. Thank you :) ***
PayPal (Donations): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RA5K2GG7687VJ
Email: [email protected]