Hey y'all! I was tagged by Tyson ASMR to do the ASMR Tag that was started by Gibi ASMR :D Now I'm tagging ASMR Gold, Jordan ASMR, and Shadowy Whispers!
Tyson ASMR: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK2ZIpAgJhHRH5Ex2j3Nw-A
ASMR Gold: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr6WjntHorLAoh9-dN69uvw/videos
Jordan ASMR: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRJ5y2aCrLKZC67a-jzLog
Shadowy Whispers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsorgBLIuFJ4TTdmYtMA8A/featured
Here are the questions:
1. When was the first time you experienced ASMR?
2. When was the first time you watched ASMR on Youtube?
3. What's your favorite unintentional ASMR video?
4. Name the last five ASMRtists that you watched.
5. What is your favorite ASMR trigger to listen to?
6. What is your least favorite trigger to listen to? (Do it....!)
7. Do you use ASMR to relax or fall asleep?
8. What is your bedtime routine?
9. What is your favorite trigger to do? (Do it!)
10. What is your least favorite trigger to do? (Do this too!)
11. How long does it take you to make a video?
12. - Have you ever gotten tingles from your own videos?
13. Do you watch your own videos?
14. What software do you use to edit?
15. What time of the day do you film?
16. What is your favorite video that you've made?
17. Have one of your videos had an unexpected negative fan reaction?
18. What videos of yours, do you think, didn't get the love it deserved?
19. What's something the audience doesn't know about the behind the scenes of your channel?
20. What's the most absurd request you received from a fan?
21. Do your family and friends know you make ASMR videos?
22. Have you ever been recognized in public?
23. What inspires your video ideas?
24. Where do you find yourself spending the most time online?
25. What advice would you give someone who wanted to make their own ASMR content.
Thank you for watching!
- B 🐝
You can also find me at:
Snapchat - @busybasmr
Twitter - @busybasmr
Tingles app - https://tingles.app.link/Busy-B-ASMR
Tip Jar: paypal.me/ravenc95
*Wish List: http://a.co/db1U2lg
* - Please do not feel obligated to purchase an item off of the wish list! This is simply for those who want to give something extra back :) but please remember: your love & support is and always will be enough for me!
Thanks for much for supporting my channel and the ASMR Community! It means so much to me to keep this community thriving. If you would like to further support my channel, you can donate and leave me a cute message at:
Thanks, and enjoy!
What is ASMR?
Simply put, ASMR is often described as that satisfying, tingly sensation you get when you hear a sound that you enjoy. People who experience ASMR often use it to relax before falling asleep, to relieve anxiety, to help with depression, or to fight against insomnia.
There are many ASMRtists out there doing many different kinds of videos. If you are seeking this sensation, I encourage you to keep an open mind and look at various ASMR channels because there are lots of great people producing amazing content! :)
What does ASMR mean to me?
I’ve been watching ASMR videos for about two years now. I stumbled upon it in one of my favorite Youtuber’s videos (Stella Rae) and branched out from there. After years of battling with insomnia and anxiety, I had finally found relief through watching these videos.
Just this year, I decided to start making my own videos :D I felt it was time to contribute to the ASMR community and help keep it growing because it’s such a wonderful, positive place that helps millions of people. I know my channel is small now, but putting out my own content is my way of giving back to this amazing community. I’m Busy B, and thanks for being part of the hive! :)